Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Outsiders #1

1- Who do you consider family?
I think that family doesn't always lay on blood. It matters on if you think of them enough to be close to your heart.

2- What qualities make up your family?

The qualities I think that make my family is, that were always here or there for each other when they need it. We also listen to what the family has to say if they have everything on their mind. We always think for one another and sometimes it does not matter if were not blood related.

3-Do you consider your relatives to be family?

Yes, I do consider any of my relatives as my family. Because even though i don't see them, or they live across the country they'll always have a place in my heart.

4- If Ididn't consider them my family, I would include the people that i see most often. the pople that are there for me when i need it.

5-Do you think that the Greasers are family?

Yes, in a way they very much are. they look out for each other from harm, they take care of each other, and they treat each other, sometimes, like family.

No comments: